Welcome to your World of Champions where your SuperSport app experience will provide you with all that your need during your sporting event.
Whether your love is for Football, Cricket, Rugby, Golf, Tennis, Motorsport or other sports, SuperSport with its modern design will take care of you.
Enjoy live streaming, video highlights, live scores, results, fixtures/schedules, tables, top scorers, rankings, latest news, real-time notifications of events during a match, race or tournament, being able to remind yourself of when a sports event will start by setting an automatic reminder on the app and more.
* Live streaming is available to DStv Premium, Compact and Compact Plus subscribers using their Connect IDs, within Sub-Saharan Africa and surrounding areas only.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: SuperSport – https://www.facebook.com/supersport
• Twitter: @SuperSportTV - https://twitter.com/SuperSportTV
• South Africa: 086 000 2222
• Outside South Africa: +27 11 289 2223
• Removed event Fall of Wickets for Cricket match and team notifications.
• Fixed date on match cards displaying as null.
• Add “Other” to Sports Filter.
Ratings and Reviews
Catch up on the latest sports.
“Unable to Establish a Connection”
I don’t know if your app cannot handle the traffic on busy sports days, but I think the problem you guys have is bigger than that.
There seems to be a recurring problem - “Unable to Establish a Connection”. This notification just pops up way too much to make this app a reliable sports app. I’ve jumped to Twitter recently to see sports updates. It used to be you guys. But this connection problem is just too big an issue. And this happens with or without (poor) wifi.
It’s a great sports app with some minor improvements you can make with user interface. But overall, South Africans love it. But PLEASE fix this connection problem.
Dear Matt. I am sincerely sorry for the experience encountered. May I recommend that you contact us via our other channels so that we can look into improving your experience with a more personalised interaction?
Live Chat: https://www.supersport.com/support or email email@example.com
Pretty bad and filled with bugs
As others have said, streaming works on and off and is very unreliable even though I have a very fast internet connection (my other streaming services work perfectly all the time). Trying to find what you want to watch is a nightmare. Before a game, instead of relaxing as it should be, this app puts me into a bad mood, as it takes me having to go through every channel trying to find what channel that game is on. Why can’t you just reliably show what is on each channel with a description and photo, instead of “SuperSport 1, 2, 3 etc). Anyway, with the monopoly SuperSport has in this SA, why do they need to bother with quality products?
- Multichoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 SuperSport.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.