SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs and Emojis
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Find your favourite emoji from our library and SwiftKey will remember it
- Search for the right GIF for any situation
Customise Your Keyboard
- Customise your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colourful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
New: We’ve added iPhone X adaptive versions of our animated Cogs and Zig-Zag themes. Go and check them out!
Ratings and Reviews
Initially great app has declined
I've been using the app for a few years now and it's been the best keyboard app I could find, for sure. Over the last few months the app has shown noticeable signs of decline:
1) The keypad keeps automatically switching to the iPhone keypad. This is irritating and needs urgent attention.
2) The predictive text function has gotten really bad when it comes to autocorrect. It's almost as if a non-natural English speaker has taken over the platform. It's clear that the app struggles to autocorrect a word that has the first few letters incorrect - it specialises in correcting based on the latter letters being typed wrong. It also often does not consider the next word in a sentence before autocorrecting the first word. For example, I can type "too much". Yer the app changes it to "top much". If the second word was considered it is obvious the initial word should not have been autocorrected.
Lost it's greatest functionality with latest updates
This was really one of my most favourite apps.
It was só useful and functioned really well.
Then came the updates updates. And it became more and more a hindrance than a functionable tool.
Over time it built up a library of the words that I used most and had them ready to use as I type. Gone and lost its that.
Over time it learned what words that it does not recognise in any dictionary, I tend to use and even which of them needed to be capitalised - gone.
Now it seems to be a simple dictionary linked app. And if a word is not 100% a dictionary word it will never ever accept it first time (always suggest something else), never store it or recognise it as one of your specific words.
For instance: My daughter's name is Ina. The old app learned this very quickly and even corrected me if it seemed that I misspelled Ina. Now it gets changed to "I am" and I do not have the option force it to learn Ina. Same with my other daughter, Susan. The changes it to Suzan over and over and again.
I am now looking for a replacement app that will give me the functionality that I've come to live in this app.
So sad that apps need to deteriorate with updates. The SwiftKey developers seem to focus nowadays on a myriad of keyboard templates and colours with the updates, instead of keeping functionality.
Best keyboard to use on any device.
If you use more than one language, SwiftKey is by far the best keyboard to use. It auto detects words in all your activated languages and makes replying to a message or email in either language intuitive and fast.
No switching between different languages needed for SwiftKey to work well.
The actual keyboard is fast as well (to load) and with the Nickel themes looks close enough to the native iOS keyboard, if not better.
- TouchType Ltd
- 131.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 TouchType Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Stars theme Free
- Bubble Gum theme Free
- Minimal Coal theme Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.