Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teamer takes the hassle out of organising your sports team. Teamer's one and a half million strong online community has just gone mobile!
Now you can manage your team and access your member and event information pitchside!
Continued Teamer service requires a subscription, available via in-app purchase after 30 days.
Added In version 2.0:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your teampage.
* Add a photo to your teampage from your phone photo gallery.
* View your teampage photos.
* Create and send message board posts to your team.
* Add message board comments.
* Upcoming Event screen bug fix.
* Quickly create a teampage for your sports team
* Add new members to your team while on the go.
* Have full access to your team's member profiles on your iPhone or iPod touch.
* Update team member information.
* View all the information you need for your upcoming and past team events.
* Create any type of team event: Games, training, socials, meetings can all be organised on Teamer.
* Select which team members to notify for your upcoming event.
* You can notify your members of the event by sending messages to their email or phone.
* As your team members respond, view your lineup to see who is in and who is unavailable.
* If you need to cancel an event, one tap triggers cancellation notices to all your team members.
* Call or email any team member with one tap from their member profile.
* Update any of your team members event availability.
Already a Teamer member? Download the app and login to see all your current team information!
Are you new to Teamer? You can download the app, create a new teampage and get started right away on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
Non-Renew Subscription Information:
There are two purchase types.
1. For team organisers, those who have access to Teamer organiser features.
2. For team players, those who access the teampage but don't have access to organiser features.
Six month and twelve month subscriptions are available for both.
Subscription charges will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm the purchase from within the Teamer application.
Subscriptions do not automatically renew, when your subscription has expired, you will be prompted to purchase another subscription.
You can manage your subscriptions and by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Teamer.
The Teamer terms and conditions are available at http://teamer.net/pages/terms
Awards and Testimonials
2011 Irish Digital Media Awards - Best Digital Startup
2011 Techcrunch Europa Awards - Best Entertainment, Sport or Leisure Start Up Nominee
2012 Finalist - UK Sports Industry Group - Website of the Year
'Over the past 2 seasons, Celtic Football Club has used the Teamer site to help manage and co-ordinate the Club’s 46 community based teams. Celtic will continue to take advantage of the excellent service on offer from Teamer for the forthcoming season.' - Celtic FC Ltd, Glasgow, Scotland.
What's New in Version 2.1
Changes to no longer use UDID
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 16 November 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Beamax Ltd
- © 2012 Teamer/Beamax Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Player SubscriptionR7.99
- 12 Month Organiser PurchaseR99.99
- 6 Month Organiser PurchaseR72.99
- 12 Month Player PurchaseR48.99
- 6 Month Player PurchaseR39.99
- Organiser SubscriptionR139.99
- Organiser SubscriptionR15.99
- Player SubscriptionR79.99