Text Encoding Converter
By Jin jing Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Convert text files in various encodings to a Unicode compatible encoding (e.g. UTF-8) easily.
* Supports over 100 different encodings. For example, BIG5, GB18030, SHIFT-JS and KSC-5601.
* Built in automatic encoding detector.
* If auto detector fails, a correct encoding can be hand picked from the quick access panel, which shows preview generated from using different encodings, configurable for common tasks.
* Result can be saved in UTF-8 or an other encoding of choice.
What's New in Version 2012.10.30
* New icon that shows "text" instead of "txt"
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 November 2012
- Version: 2012.10.30
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jin jing Wang
- © 2011 FunkyMic
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor