Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, roadworks, police, accidents & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for fuel - find the cheapest fuel along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
- Now it’s easy to customize Waze with the revamped Waze settings
Ratings and Reviews
Find the best way.
Must-have for every student, business person or parent!
Never be late for anything again!
This app has saved me from sticky traffic jams countless times, while also warning me of broken traffic lights, roadworks, stopped vehicles, potholes and accidents in advance. Not only does it help me to leave home on time, but also helps me find the quickest route to my destination. As a chronic late-comer, this app has rescued me from tardiness with its accurate ETA and estimated time of departure. What a miracle!
Do you have a flat tire and need roadside assistance? No problem! The app alerts fellow Wazers and someone will stop to help you. As an added bonus, it also helps me find the petrol station with the cheapest petrol price, saving me time and money.
I love the Waze community, with fellow travellers helping each other stay safe and on time. The app is a bit tough on data usage and battery life, but that is nothing compared to the benefits of using the app.
Great navigation app with plenty of useful features
This app provides user driven map data - which usually means map changes reflect faster than any other mapping service.
Additional features include flagging of speed limits, traffic cameras, accidents and other live events (road closures, road works, ...) which all in all provides you with information to navigate through traffic and unforeseen incidents more easily.
You can also easily let someone follow your drive and tell Waze to notify them when you’re near.
Find the best way.
- 169.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Waze Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.