The Weather Network for iPad
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for iPad. Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with the most in-depth weather news thanks to the detailed editorial coverage and videos.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers, including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
- Swipe left on current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low
- The icon on the top right provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Swipe left on the current conditions to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen. Or, you can add a location by pressing the + icon within the map view
- To get the optimal experience with our maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you! You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 08 March 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- © 2016 Pelmorex Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.