By Thierry HESSEL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZiAp (Lite version): The application that allows you to manage your subscription contracts and save!
Do you ever happened to you let a contract re-engage with the due date is exceeded?
These contracts lock us over periods are numerous, and the "tacit agreement" ends up melting in our samples.
Your mobile phone subscriptions are an example, insurance cars, motorcycles, home are others. But what subscriptions they charge you for years and sometimes we forgot? X insurance to the bank for loss of key paid in years? One that covers a need that is not there?
Knowing these contracts may allow you to better ANTICIPATE RENEGOTIATION before the end. A major source of savings.
ZiAp Keep your eye on your contracts! keep track of all your expenses.
Contracts with recurring subscription?
Insurance, television, internet, home maintenance (eg your boiler), magazines, press, sports subscriptions, banks ...!
Enter a few and you'll be surprised what that can mean a year.
It is important to have the visibility to be master of your renewals.
ZiAp With you can:
- Save all your contracts that have a date that should not be forgotten
- Apply alarms to remind you when the time comes to perform an action: Terminate, compare, renew, renegotiate ...
- View all your deadlines simply!
- Sort by category, organizations or persons.
- Assess your amounts to the year or month
- Know your deadlines every month
- You remember important dates
ZiAp try and regain control of your subscriptions!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Integrating Twitter share on the home screen
- Fixed calculation in a budget when year+1
- Viewing areas required in add screen
- The amount of years and months is calculated on the duration of the contract and not calendar year
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 November 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: thierry HESSEL
- © START IT Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.